This highly prestigious award recognizes significant career-long achievements in neurologic education, with an emphasis on national accomplishments.
One recipient will be selected to receive a $1,500 cash prize and will receive a certificate of recognition from the AAN. This award is funded by an endowment created by matching funds from the A.B. Baker Family trust and Novartis.
- Nominee should exhibit lifetime career achievements in the field of neurologic education, with an emphasis on national accomplishments.
- Nominee should exhibit leadership, creativity, and scholarship.
- Nominee’s neurological education activities should include significant current or past work in the AAN.
- Nominations should be inclusive in regards to gender and under-represented groups.
- Posthumous nominations will not be accepted.
- Nominations must be submitted online
- Nominations must include a letter of support including:
- Nominee’s name
- Nominee’s email address
- Nominee’s city or institution
- Nomination statement
- Nominator’s name
- Date of nomination
- Nominator’s phone number and email address
- Nominations must include two (2) letters in support of the nominee from persons other than the person who is submitting the nomination, the nominator's letter of support, and nominee's CV. Nominations will not be accepted unless all required materials are submitted.
August 24, 2019–October 25, 2019 (11:59 pm Central Daylight Time)
For more information, please contact Genevieve Gates at firstname.lastname@example.org
Manager, Undergraduate Medical Education & K-12