NeuroLearn is the Academy's convenient suite of exclusive online education courses designed to address relevant clinical and practice topics while offering a range of CME credits. Please select individual course descriptions to learn more.
- Courses consist of multimedia presentations with references and resources.
- Designed by neurologists for neurologists to keep you up to date on clinical and practice topics.
- Courses are mobile friendly; take courses on your own schedule, or at your own pace.
Please log in to access the courses you have already purchased.
Inside NeuroLearn: A behind the scenes tour
NeuroLearn multimedia content is best accessed using the most up to date web browser for your device and an office or home broadband internet connection.For desktop use:
- Windows: Internet Explorer version 9 (or greater), Microsoft Edge, Chrome 43 (or later), or FireFox 38 (or later)
- Mac: Safari 8.0.6 (or later), Chrome 43 (or later), or FireFox 38 (or later)
- iOS 8 (or later): Safari (latest)
- Android 4.2.2 (or later): Chrome (latest)
AAN members may access for FREE.*
*Medical Students, Business Administrators at the lower dues rate, and Nurse Practitioner/Physician Assistant members at the lower dues rate are not eligible. Free access is limited to one course per online learning program at a time.
$29-$39 Member rate for purchase of additional courses.
$49-$69 Nonmember rate.
Not a member? Find out how to become an Academy member.
CME Accreditation Statement
The American Academy of Neurology Institute is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
AMA Credit Designation
The American Academy of Neurology Institute designates this enduring material for a maximum of 2 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Questions about your ABPN MOC requirements?
Tel: (847) 229-6547 or (847) 229-6500