Member Log In
Access exclusive information available only to members of the AAN.
Forgot your password? Recover now
Not yet a member?
By becoming a member of the AAN, you can receive exclusive information to help you at every stage of your career. Benefits include:
- Online education resources at no additional cost
- Discounts on Annual Meeting registration
- Guidelines and publications including NeurologyÂ® journal
- A network of 36,000+ neurologists and neuroscience professionals
- The latest research and news affecting neurology
See All Benefits
Child Neurology for Trainees
||Monday May 6, 2019 3:00 pm to 3:45 pm
||Navigating Your Career
||Child Neurology and Developmental Neurology, Experiential Learning Area, General Neurology, Research Methodology and Education, Academic, Career Essentials
||Rana Said MD, FAAN
||This is an opporunity for Medical Students and Residents and those in their early career to learn about pursuing a career in Child Neurology.
||Attendees should have a clearer idea of the field of child neurology as a career and training requirements and pathways.