Member Log In
Access exclusive information available only to members of the AAN.
Forgot your password? Recover now
Not yet a member?
By becoming a member of the AAN, you can receive exclusive information to help you at every stage of your career. Benefits include:
- Online education resources at no additional cost
- Discounts on Annual Meeting registration
- Guidelines and publications including NeurologyÂ® journal
- A network of 36,000+ neurologists and neuroscience professionals
- The latest research and news affecting neurology
See All Benefits
Understanding the AAN's Latest Guidelines
||Wednesday May 8, 2019 1:00 pm to 1:45 pm
||Policy, Practice, and Performance: Staying Ahead of Change
||General Neurology, Movement Disorders, Practice, Policy, and Ethics
||Tamara Pringsheim MD, FAAN
||During this program the newest AAN guideline on the treatment of tics in people with Tourette syndrome and chronic tic disorders will be reviewed.
||Participants will become familiar with the AAN guidelines on the clinical assessment and management of chronic tic disorders.
||Patient Care, Practice-based Learning and Improvement, Systems-based Practice