Member Log In
Access exclusive information available only to members of the AAN.
Forgot your password? Recover now
Not yet a member?
By becoming a member of the AAN, you can receive exclusive information to help you at every stage of your career. Benefits include:
- Online education resources at no additional cost
- Discounts on Annual Meeting registration
- Guidelines and publications including NeurologyÂ® journal
- A network of 36,000+ neurologists and neuroscience professionals
- The latest research and news affecting neurology
See All Benefits
Top Ten Clinical, Educational, and Leadership Pearls
||Sunday May 5, 2019 8:00 am to 8:30 am
||Navigating Your Career
||Experiential Learning Area, Academic
||Steven Galetta MD, FAAN
||The speaker will present top pearls learned from a clinical and educational perspective, and end with a series of neuro-ophthalmology cases that are important to recognize.
||Learn some pearls about leadership and teaching
||Patient Care, Interpersonal and Communication Skills, Professionalism, Medical Knowledge, Practice-based Learning and Improvement, Systems-based Practice