Member Log In
Access exclusive information available only to members of the AAN.
Forgot your password? Recover now
Not yet a member?
By becoming a member of the AAN, you can receive exclusive information to help you at every stage of your career. Benefits include:
- Online education resources at no additional cost
- Discounts on Annual Meeting registration
- Guidelines and publications including NeurologyÂ® journal
- A network of 34,000+ neurologists and neuroscience professionals
- The latest research and news affecting neurology
See All Benefits
Program Coordinators: Forging Relationships with Incoming Chiefs: Panel Discussion
||Saturday April 21, 2018 3:15 pm to 3:45 pm
||The Grand Experience - Navigating Your Career
||Michelle Armstrong M.A.Ed., C-TAGME, Frances Clark BS, C-TAGME, Marla Scofield C-TAGME
||Panel discussion with current chief residents.
Program Speakers - Tentative
|Currently there are no events in the timeline.
Ready to register for the 2019 AAN Annual Meeting?
Saturday, May 4, 2019
|7:00 AM-3:30 PM
Women in Leadership
Janice Massey MD, FAAN, Orly Avitzur MD, MBA, FAAN, Keri Bischoff , Julie Anderson
|12:00 PM-4:00 PM
Leadership Challenges in Practice
Brad Klein MD, MBA, FAAN
|1:30 PM-4:00 PM
Educators' Leadership Program
Rana Said MD