Member Log In
Access exclusive information available only to members of the AAN.
Forgot your password? Recover now
Not yet a member?
By becoming a member of the AAN, you can receive exclusive information to help you at every stage of your career. Benefits include:
- Online education resources at no additional cost
- Discounts on Annual Meeting registration
- Guidelines and publications including NeurologyÂ® journal
- A network of 34,000+ neurologists and neuroscience professionals
- The latest research and news affecting neurology
See All Benefits
How to be “Useful” on Rotations: Tips for Medical Students
||Monday April 23, 2018 10:00 am to 10:30 am
||The Grand Experience - Navigating Your Career
||Ezgi Tiryaki MD, FAAN
||?It can be challenging as a medical student on clinical rotations to feel "useful". This talk will review strategies that can help make the most of your clerkship experiences.
Program Speakers - Tentative
|Currently there are no events in the timeline.
Ready to register for the 2019 AAN Annual Meeting?
Saturday May 4, 2019
|7:00 AM-3:30 PM
Women in Leadership
Janice Massey MD, FAAN, Orly Avitzur MD, MBA, FAAN, Keri Bischoff , Julie Anderson
|12:00 PM-4:00 PM
Leadership Challenges in Practice
Brad Klein MD, MBA, FAAN
|1:30 PM-4:00 PM
Educators' Leadership Program
Jaffar Khan MD, FAAN