Sponsored by the American Academy of Neurology and supported by friends of Dr. WK Alfred Yung.
This award recognizes an individual from any discipline and of any academic rank for a singular scientific achievement that has advanced the field of neuro-oncology.
Recipient is expected to present a 10-minute lecture during a neuro-oncology scientific session at the 72nd AAN Annual Meeting.
Recipient will receive:
- Certificate of recognition and $1,000 prize
- Complimentary registration for 72nd Annual Meeting
Open to neurology and non-neurology investigators. The award is based on scientific achievement irrespective of academic rank or discipline. However, research must be carried out in the field of neuro-oncology.
Applicants should submit one complete set of the following materials:
- Completed application form
- Current curriculum vitae
- Letter summarizing the focus of the applicant's research program, the independent contributions made by the applicant in the field of neuro-oncology, and reasons why the applicant should receive the award
- A maximum 300-word summary on neuro-oncology research in which applicant played an important role
The 2020 scientific award application deadline is October 23, 2019.
For more information or questions, please contact email@example.com