Sponsored by the American Academy of Neurology and supported by friends of Dr. Jerome Posner.
This award recognizes young investigators who have advanced the field of neuro-oncology.
Recipient is expected to present a 10-minute lecture during a neuro-oncology scientific session at the 72nd AAN Annual Meeting.
Recipient will receive:
- Certificate of recognition and $1,000 prize
- Complimentary registration for 72nd Annual Meeting
- $100 per diem for expenses (up to two days)
Must be no more than 10 years from completion of most recent training program and no higher academic rank than assistant professor. Research must be carried out in the field of neuro-oncology.
Applicants should submit one complete set of the following materials:
- Completed application form
- Current curriculum vitae
- Letter summarizing the focus of the applicant's research program, the independent contributions made by the applicant in the field of neuro-oncology, and reasons why the applicant should receive the award
The 2020 scientific award application deadline is October 23, 2019.
For more information or questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.