Sponsored by the American Academy of Neurology.
This award recognizes excellence in research in the history of neurology. Submission evaluation is based primarily on the originality of the work and the clarity with which ideas are expressed.
Recipient is expected to present the selected paper during the history of neurology scientific session at the 72nd AAN Annual Meeting.
Recipient will receive:
- Certificate of recognition
- Complimentary registration for 72nd Annual Meeting
Applications may include unpublished manuscripts, and manuscripts that have been published within the last two years (at the time of the submission deadline).
Applicants should submit one complete set of the following materials:
- Completed application form
- Typed, double-spaced copy of the complete manuscript Note: manuscripts and references must be in the format used in Neurology
- Information indicating if manuscript has been submitted for publication elsewhere or has received an award from another organization
The 2019 scientific award application deadline is due October 23, 2019.
For more information or questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.