Sponsored by the American Academy of Neurology and endowed by Endo Pharmaceuticals.
This award recognizes early investigators who have submitted research results in the field of headache and facial pain. It honors two famous headache researchers and clinicians, who made outstanding contributions to the field of research in headache and inpatient care.
Recipient is expected to present a 10-minute lecture during a headache scientific session at the AAN 71st Annual Meeting.
- Certificate of recognition and $1,000 prize
- Complimentary registration for 71st Annual Meeting
- $100 per diem per day for expenses (up to two days)
- Must have carried out research, either clinical, basic science, or multidisciplinary, in the field of headache and facial pain
- Must be no more than 10 years from completion of most recent training program and no higher academic rank than assistant professor
Applicants should submit one complete set of the following materials:
- Completed application form
- Current curriculum vitae
- Letter summarizing the focus of the applicant's research program, the independent contributions made by the applicant in the field of headache and facial pain, and reasons why the applicant should receive the award
- A maximum 300-word abstract on headache and facial pain research in which applicant played an important role
The 2019 scientific award application deadline has now passed. Applicants will be notified in February 2019.
For more information or questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.