Sponsored by the AAN and endowed by UCB, Inc., Lilly USA, Elite Home Medical & Respiratory, Inc., Raleigh Neurology Associates, and friends of Dr. Wayne A. Hening.
This award recognizes scientific contributions in sleep from promising young investigators. The goal of this award is to reward productive young investigators and to emphasize the essential role of neurology in sleep medicine.
Recipient is expected to give a 10-minute presentation based on the selected manuscript during a scientific session at the AAN 72nd Annual Meeting.
Recipient will receive:
- Certificate of recognition and $1,000 prize
- Complimentary registration for 72nd Annual Meeting
- $100 per diem for expenses (up to two days)
Must be no more than 10 years from completion of most recent training program and no higher academic rank than assistant professor
Applicants should submit one complete set of the following materials:
- Completed application form
- Current curriculum vitae
- Letter summarizing the focus of the applicant's research program, the independent contributions made by the applicant in the field of sleep medicine, and reasons why the applicant should receive the award
The 2020 scientific award application deadline is October 23, 2019.
For more information or questions, please contact email@example.com.