Sponsored by the AAN and supported by friends of Dr. Andrew Herzog.
This award recognizes individuals who have made a contribution to neuroendocrine research.
Recipient will receive the award during the Neuroendocrinology Section meeting at the 72nd AAN Annual Meeting.
Recipient will receive:
- Certificate of recognition and $500 prize
Must have carried out independent research (clinical or basic) in the field of neuroendocrinology. Work must demonstrate a major point in neuroendocrinological science for any of the following:
- Pathophysiology/basic mechanisms
- Treatment paradigms
- Illustrations of major comorbidity
Applicants should submit one complete set of the following materials:
- Completed application form
- Current curriculum vitae
- Letter summarizing the focus of the applicant's research program, the independent contributions made by the applicant in the field of neuroendocrinology, and reasons why the applicant should receive the award
- Optional 200-word abstract on neuroendocrine research in which applicant played an important role (abstract will be ineligible for submission to the 2019 Scientific Program)
The 2020 scientific award application deadline is October 23, 2019.
For more information or questions, please contact email@example.com.