The AINA Lifetime Achievement Award recognizes a leader in neurology by her/his peers. The recipient will be a North American neurologist chosen based on her/his dedication in advancing the training of North American neurologists of Indian origin and promoting innovation and research in the field of neurology. The recipient will have supported Indian neurologists over a significant period of time in achieving meaningful progress toward expressed goals.
Recipient will receive:
- $1,000 prize
- Recognition plaque
- Recognition in AAN's 70th Annual Meeting material
- Open to AAN members
- Must be nominated by an AAN member
- Nominee must be a North American neurologist
Nominator should submit one copy of the following:
- Completed application form
- Nominee's curriculum vitae
- A letter of recommendation (not previously submitted for nominee) describing the following:
- The nominee’s success relating to the growth and prestige of neurologists of Indian origin in North America
- The nominee’s commitment to passing leadership skills and the value of involvement to peers and to the next generation of leaders
- The nominee’s demonstration of exceptional dedication of time and effort for the greater good
- The nominee’s commitment to team building and to being a team player
- The nominee’s commitment to “bridge-building” for the Indian neurologic community and beyond through mutual partnerships and alliances
The 2020 awards deadline is October 23, 2019.
For more information, please contact the American Brain Foundation at firstname.lastname@example.org or (612) 928-6300.
For more information about the Association for Indian Neurologists in America (AINA) please visit: www.4aina.com