Sponsored by the AAN and endowed by Kyowa Pharmaceutical, Inc., Lineberry Research, Quintiles, Dr. Dennis Gillings, and VelaPharma.
This award recognizes young investigators who have made significant contributions to movement disorders research. The award is named for Dr. Jon Stolk, a driving force in the drug development field for Parkinson's Disease.
Recipient is expected to present a 10-minute lecture during a movement disorders scientific session at the 72nd AAN Annual Meeting.
Recipient will receive:
- Certificate of recognition and $1,000 prize
- Complimentary registration for 72nd Annual Meeting
- $100 per diem for expenses (up to two days)
Must be no more than 10 years from completion of most recent training program and no higher academic rank than assistant professor
Applicants should submit one complete set of the following materials:
- Completed application form
- Current curriculum vitae
- Letter summarizing the focus of the applicant's research program, the independent contributions made by the applicant in the field of movement disorders, and reasons why the applicant should receive the award
The 2020 scientific award application deadline is October 23, 2019.
For more information or questions, please contact email@example.com.