Sponsored by the American Academy of Neurology and endowed by GlaxoSmithKline, Inc.
In tribute to the career of Bruce S. Schoenberg, MD, in training neurologists internationally in epidemiologic methods, this award salutes a promising young investigator from a developing country or Eastern Europe.
Recipient is expected to give a 20-minute presentation based on the selected abstract during a scientific session at the AAN 72nd Annual Meeting.
Recipient will receive:
- Certificate of recognition
- Complimentary registration and education program fees for 72nd Annual Meeting
- Reimbursement for 72nd Annual Meeting travel and lodging expenses
- Must be an investigator under the age of 45 at the time of submission
- Must be a permanent resident of a developing country or Eastern Europe*
- Must have collected study's data in a developing country or Eastern Europe*
- Must have played an important role in epidemiologic research on a neurological disease
Applicants should submit one complete set of the following materials:
- Completed application form
- Current curriculum vitae including date of birth, training, and bibliography
- Maximum 500-word abstract on epidemiological research on a neurological disease study in which applicant played an important role (abstract will be ineligible for submission to the 2020 Scientific Program)
The 2020 scientific award application deadline is October 23rd, 2019.
For more information or questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Individuals from Low- or Middle-Income Countries (LMIC) are eligible to apply.