- 2020 Annual Meeting program: Tuesday, April 28, time TBD. Mentors and Mentees will meet and receive training on establishing their relationship and learn tips/tricks on how to be good mentors/mentees
- Quarterly phone calls between mentors and mentees. Mentees are encouraged to connect with their mentors to schedule their quarterly calls
Mentorship pairs would be matched based on the following:
- Academic role (i.e. clerkship, residency, and/or fellowship director)
- Program size (i.e. number of trainees)
- Geographic region (i.e. Northwest, Northeast, Southeast, Midwest, West coast, Southwest)
- Short statement of interest including:
- Must be an active AAN Member
- Must be a director at a US or Canadian academic institution
- New directors–defined as less than 2 years within their role
- Seasoned directors– defined as more than 3 years within their role
Mentees: If selected, Annual Meeting registration, hotel, and airfare are not included. Selected Mentees are required to register and book their travel needs.
Mentors: If selected, Annual Meeting registration is included. Hotel and airfare are not included. Selected mentors are required to book their travel needs.