Potamkin Prize for Research in Pick's, Alzheimer's, and Related Diseases
Sponsored by the AAN and the American Brain Foundation and funded through the philanthropy of the Potamkin family.
This award recognizes major contributions to the understanding of the causes, prevention, treatment, and cure for Pick's, Alzheimer's, and related diseases.
Recipient is expected to present a 20-minute lecture during a scientific session at the 67th AAN Annual Meeting.
Recipient will receive:
- Medallion and $100,000 prize
- Complimentary registration for 67th Annual Meeting
- Recognition at 2015 Awards Luncheon at 67th Annual Meeting
Must be in any of the following biological disciplines: neurology, neuropathology, biochemistry, molecular biology, molecular genetics, chemistry, pharmacology, immunology, physiology, or cell biology
Applicants should submit one complete set of the following materials:
- Completed application form
- Current curriculum vitae
- Letter citing scientific accomplishments in detail
- Two recommendation letters
- Up to six selected reprints
The 2015 scientific award deadline has passed. Applicants will be notified in January 2015.
For more information or questions, please contact email@example.com.