Sponsored by the American Academy of Neurology and endowed by Lundbeck, Inc.
This award recognizes young investigators who have advanced the field of autonomic disorders, or senior investigators that have made major contributions to the field.
Recipient is expected to give a 10-minute presentation during a scientific session at the AAN 72nd Annual Meeting.
Recipient will receive:
- Certificate of recognition and $1,000 prize
- Complimentary registration for 72nd Annual Meeting
- Research must be carried out in the field of autonomic disorders.
Applicants should submit one complete set of the following materials:
- Completed application form
- Current curriculum vitae
- Letter summarizing the focus of the applicant's research program, the independent contributions made by the applicant in the field of autonomic disorders, and reasons why the applicant should receive the award
- Letter from colleague summarizing applicant's body of work including:
- Relevant background material
- Research accomplishments placed in context
- Assessment of the direct or indirect impact of contributions to the understanding of autonomic disorders
The 2020 scientific award application deadline is October 23, 2019.
For more information or questions, please contact email@example.com.